The Step by Step Guide to Play PSP Games on Android, iOS and PC for Free
PSP Games are widely enjoyed and it is the dream of many gamers to play such games on your gaming consoles. PlayStation comes bundled with many amazing and exciting games like God of War, Lords of Arcana and more other super cool games. But the only factor that prevents you from playing the PSP games is the mammoth pricing of this gaming console. But you are not longer required to worry about its hefty prices because all the PSP games can be enjoyed on your Android device for free now.
Yes, it is true now you can enjoy playing the PSP games on your Android device at no extra cost. There are PSP Emulator available like PPSSPP Gold APK which allows the Android users to download the PSP games on their Android device and Windows PC and also in iOS devices to enjoy playing it for free. So, avoid spending huge bucks on the expensive PSP console and download the emulator to enjoy playing PSP Games on Android, iOS and PC for free.
Play PSP Games on Android for Free
The latest version of PPSSPP Gold APK for Android device comes with torjan-fixes, thereby making it the most secured APK to be downloaded on your Android device for Free PSP Games on Android device. However, before downloading the APK file on your Android device you need to make few changes in the settings and get the reliable source for PSP emulator download.
- In order to use the third part application on your Android device, you are required to grant permission which is disabled on your device by default. So, you need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option on your device. Go to the “Settings” and click on “Security Settings” and scroll down to find the option “Unknown Sources” tab on it to enable it
- Now download the PPSSPP APK file on your Android device from external sources and store the files on the SD card of your device to save space on internal memory of the device
- Navigate to the location where the downloaded APK files were stored. Click on the APK to extract the .exe files and again click on the “Install” button to start the installation process.
- Now import the PSP games to ISO format. You may either download the games from torrent or simply dump the games from your PSP console directly to your Android device and enjoy playing them on your Smartphone
Play PSP Games on iOS Device
All iOS device users usually struggle a lot in using 3rd party application on your device. This is because Apple restricts such apps to maintain the security of the device as it kills the internal features of the device. But with some changes, the PPSSPP Gold APK can be used on your iOS device as well.
- Download the PPSSPP Gold file on your device
- Open the downloaded file using the XCode
- Here you will be requiring the IPS file Swift Code which is actually available with IPS file
- Now go to the “Settings”>>”General”>>”Profiles”>> and Device Management once the files were installed on the device
- Now you are all done to make use of the emulator on your iOS device to enjoy playing the PSP games for free
Play PSP Games on PC
- In order to play the PSP games on larger screen of laptop or Windows PC, you need to download the Android emulator on your PC. Android Emulator would allow you to play the Android games on PC. BlueStacks App Player is the most popular Android emulator that you can trust for this purpose. You can download this emulator online directly from its official website.
- Secondly you need to setup the BlueStacks App Player on your PC. You need to agree with the terms and conditions and then complete the setup process by clicking on “Next”
- Now you need to download the PPSSPP Gold APK for PC through this emulator. Once you download it on your PC you can get the PSP games right on your PC.
- Launch the PPSSPP Gold APK on your PC using the Android Emulator and locate the application from App Menu. Gradually import the PSP games to your PC from the PPSSPP Emulator and enjoy playing it on PC for Free